Cruelty and Violence
Science and History
Dwindling in Unbelief
First Printing Sold Out!
More on the way.
Pre-order a copy here.
- How many generations from Jesus to Abraham? 1:2-16,
- From which of David's sons was Jesus descended? 1:6-7
- Genealogy of Jesus (Mt.1 vs Lk.3)
- Generations from David to the Babylonian Captivity
- Was Jeconiah the son or the grandson of Josiah?
- Did Jeconiah have any sons? 1:12
- Who was Zerubbabel's father? 1:12
- Who was Jesus' grandfather on his father's side? 1:16
- Was Joseph the father of Jesus?
- Has there ever been a just person?
1:19, 5:45, 13:49
- What was Jesus H. Christ's real name? 1:21
- When was Jesus born? 2:1
- Where did Joseph and Mary live before the birth of Jesus?
2:1-2, 11, 22-23
- Did Jesus, Mary, and Joseph go to Egypt or Nazareth?
- Were the Pharisees baptized by John? 3:7-11
- How did God address Jesus at his baptism?
- Can God be tempted? 4:7
- Is it OK to test (or tempt) God? 4:7
- Who is the Lord of this world? 4:8-9, 11:25
- Who owns the earth? 4:8-9
- Should we serve God alone? 4:10,
- Which came first: the calling of Peter and Andrew or the imprisonment of
John the Baptist? 4:12, 18-19
- Did Jesus preach his first sermon on a mountain or a plain? 5:1-3
- Should we let others see our good works?
5:16, 6:1, 23:3, 5
- Must we obey Old Testament Laws? 5:18-19
- Will the earth last forever? 5:18,
- Is Salvation by faith alone? 5:20,
12:37, 16:27, 19:16-17,
- Has there ever been a righteous person? 5:20,
13:17, 23:35, 25:46
- Is it OK to call someone a fool? 5:22,
- Is divorce ever permissible? 5:32, 19:6, 9
- Is it OK to take oaths? 5:34-37
- How should we treat our enemies? 5:44
- How should nonbelievers be treated? 5:44,
- Is anyone good? 5:45,
- Are we all God's children? 5:48, 6:9
- Should Christians pray in public? 6:5-6
- Do Christians know how to pray? 6:9-13
- Is God's will always done in heaven? 6:10
- Has God ever tempted anyone? 6:13
- Should Christians be concerned with material things?
- To judge or not to judge 7:1
- What must you do to be saved? 5:20,
7:1, 7:7-8, 7:21, 10:22,
12:37, 16:27, 18:3,
19:17, 19:23-24, 22:14,
- Can God be found? 7:8
- Will those who call on the Lord be delivered?
- Who can cast out devils in the name of Jesus?
- Is casting out devils a sign of a true Christian? 7:22-23
- Did the Centurion ask Jesus directly to help his servant?
- Did Jesus know everything? 8:10
- What will happen to Jews when they die? 8:12
- How many men were possessed with devils? 8:28
- Does God desire animal sacrifices? 9:13,
- Was Jarius's daughter alive when Jesus was approached?
- Was Jesus the first to rise from the dead? 9:18,
- Is there to be a resurrection from the dead? 9:24-25,
- Who were the apostles? 10:2-4
- Should the gospel be preached to everyone?
10:5-6, 15:24, 28:19
- Did Jesus tell his apostles to go barefoot and without a staff?
- When will the end of the world come? 10:23,
- Should we fear God? 10:28
- Did Jesus come to bring peace? 10:34,
- Who was the greatest: Jesus, Solomon, or John the Baptist?
- Was John the Baptist Elijah? 11:13-14,
- Is it necessary to keep the Sabbath? 12:2-5
- Was David alone when asking for the holy bread at Nob?
- Who is for or against Jesus? 12:30
- Is there an unforgivable sin? 12:31
- How are people judged by God? 12:37
- Did Jesus perform many signs and wonders?
- Is anyone justified? 12:37
- Was Jonah swallowed by a fish or a whale? 12:40
- How should parents be treated? 12:47-48,
- Did Jesus have secret teachings? 13:10-11
- Did Herod think Jesus was John the Baptist? 14:1-2
- How did Peter find out that Jesus was the Messiah? 16:16-17
- When did the transfiguration occur? 17:1
- Is it a a good thing to be childish? 18:3,
- Can God be seen? 18:9
- Is marriage a good thing? 19:4-5,
- Does God prefer castrated men? 19:12
- What was Jesus' sixth commandment? 19:17-19
- Is it OK to steal? 19:18
- Is it OK to kill? 19:18
- Is it OK to be rich? 19:23-24
- Can God do anything? 19:26
- Did Jesus forewarn the apostles of his death and resurrection?
20:18-19, 26:1-2, 26:31-32
- How much power did Jesus have? 20:23,
- Who asked Jesus for the best seats in heaven? 20:20-21
- Was Jesus a ransom for many or for all? 20:28
- Who (or what) is a ransom for the righteous? 20:28
- How many blind men were healed near Jericho?
- When was the blind man (or men) healed?
- When did Jesus' temple tantrum occur? 21:1-13
- On what did Jesus ride into Jerusalem? 21:2-7
- When did Jesus curse the fig tree? 21:12, 17-19
- When did the cursed fig tree die? 21:19-20
- Was Jesus the son of David? 22:41-45
- Is is OK to call your father (or anyone else) father?
- Who was Zechariah's father? 23:35
- How long does God's anger last? 25:41,
- When was heaven created? 25:34
- How should strangers be treated? 25:35
- Did Jesus say before the cock crow or before the cock crow twice?
- Did the cock crow before or after Peter's denial? 26:34
- Did Jesus ask God to save him from crucifixion? 26:39, 42
- Did Judas identify Jesus with a kiss? 26:47-49
- Was Jesus taken to Caiaphas or Annas first? 26:57
- Did Jesus say, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up"?
- How did Jesus respond when questioned by the high priest?
- To whom did Peter deny knowing Jesus? 26:69
- How did Judas die? 27:5
- What did Judas do with the silver? 27:5
- Who bought the Potter's field? 27:6-7
- Was Jesus silent during his trial before Pilate?
- Who put the robe on Jesus? 27:27-28
- What color was Jesus' robe? 27:28
- Who carried Jesus' cross? 27:32
- What did the soldiers give Jesus to drink? 27:34
- What did the sign over Jesus' head say? 27:37
- Did both thieves revile Jesus? 27:44
- What were the last words of Jesus? 27:46
- When did the Temple veil rip? 27:50-51
- Was Jesus the first to rise from the dead? 27:52-53
- What did the Centurion call Jesus when he died?
- Where did the women watching the crucifixion stand?
- Who buried Jesus? 27:57-60
- When did the women (or woman) arrive at the sepulchre?
- How many women went to the sepulchre?
- Who did the women see at the tomb? 28:2
- Was the tomb open or closed? 28:2
- Were the men or angels inside or outside the tomb when first seen?
- Did the women immediately tell the disciples? 28:8
- To whom did Jesus make his first post-resurrection appearance?
- Was Mary Magdalene happy or sad when she saw the risen Jesus?
- Did the Mary Magdalene recognize Jesus when he first appeared to her?
- Was it OK to touch the risen Jesus? 28:9
- Where did Jesus tell his disciples to go after his resurrection?
- How many disciples did Jesus appear to in his first post resurrection appearance?
- In whose name is baptism to be performed? 28:19