- Exodus 23:4
- If thou meet thine enemy's ox or
his ass going astray, thou shalt surely bring it back to him again.
- Proverbs 25:21
- If thine enemy be
hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to
- Matthew 5:44
- Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them
which despitefully use you, and persecute you.
- Luke 6:35
- But love ye your enemies, and do good.
- Psalm 35:6,8
- Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the LORD
persecute them. Let destruction come upon him at unawares.
- Psalm 55:15
- Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell.
- Psalm 58:6-7
- Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.... Let them be as
cut in pieces.
- Psalm 68:23
- Thy foot may be dipped in the blood of thine enemies, and the tongue of thy dogs in the same.
- Psalm 69:22-28
- Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their
welfare, let it become a trap.
Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins
continually to shake.
Pour out thine indignation upon them, and let thy wrathful anger take hold of them.
Let their habitation be desolate....
Add iniquity unto their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness.
Let them be blotted out of the book of the living....
- Psalm 83:9-10, 15-17
- Do unto them as unto the Midianites; as to Sisera, as to Jabin, at the brook
of Kison: Which perished at Endor: they became as dung for the earth. (vv.9-10)
So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy
storm. Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, O LORD.
Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame, and
- Psalm 109:6-14
- Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.
When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin.
Let his days be few; and let another take his office.
Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.
Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of
their desolate places.
Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.
Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his
Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be
Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD; and let not the sin of his
mother be blotted out.
- Psalm 139:22
- I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
- Lamentations 3:64-66
- Render unto them a recompence, O LORD, according to the work of their hands.
Give them sorrow of heart, thy curse unto them.
Persecute and destroy them in anger from under the heavens of the LORD.
- 1 Corinthians 16:22
- If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema.