- Genesis 12:7
- And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto
the LORD, who appeared unto him.
- Genesis 17:1
- And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said
- Genesis 18:1
- And the Lord appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre.
- Genesis 26:2-24
- And the LORD appeared unto him, and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which
I shall tell thee of. (v.2)
And the LORD appeared unto him the same night, and said, I am the God of Abraham thy father: fear not. (v.24)
- Genesis 32:30
- And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have
seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.
- Genesis 35:9
- And God appeared unto Jacob again, when he came out of Padanaram, and blessed him.
- Genesis 48:3
- And Jacob said unto Joseph, God Almighty appeared unto me at Luz in the land of Canaan.
- Exodus 3:16
- The LORD God ... appeared unto me, saying, I have surely visited you.
- Exodus 4:5
- That they may believe that the LORD God ... hath appeared unto thee.
- Exodus 6:3
- And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob....
- Exodus 24:9-11
- Then went up Moses and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and seventy of
the elders of Israel. And they saw the God of Israel ... They saw
God, and did eat and drink.
- Exodus 33:11-23
- And the Lord spake to Moses face to face, as a
man speaketh to his friend. (v.11)
And I will take away my hand, and thou shalt see my
- Numbers 14:14
- For they have heard that thou Lord art among this people, that
thou Lord art seen face to face.
- Deuteronomy 5:4
- The Lord talked with you face to face in the mount out
of the midst of the fire.
- Deuteronomy 34:10
- And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses,
whom the Lord knew face to face.
- Judges 13:22
- And Manoah said unto his wife, We shall surely die, because we
have seen God.
- 1 Kings 22:19
- I saw the Lord sitting on his throne, and all the host
of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left.
- Job 42:5
- I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine
eye seeth thee.
- Psalm 63.2
- To see thy power and they glory, so as I have seen thee
in the sanctuary.
- Isaiah 6:1-5
- In the year that King Ussiah died, I saw, also, the
Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up. (v.1)
For mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts. (v.5)
- Ezekiel 1:27
- And saw ... the appearance of his
loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward....
- Ezekiel 20:35
- And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and
there will I plead with you face to face.
- Amos 7:7
- The LORD stood upon a wall
made by a plumbline, with a plumbline in his hand.
- Amos 9:1
- I saw the Lord standing upon the altar: and he said,
smite the lintel of the door, that the posts may shake.
- Habakkuk 3:3-5
- God came from Teman, and the Holy One from mount Paran .... He
had horns coming out of his hand.
- Baruch 3:38
- Afterwards he was seen upon earth, and conversed with men.
- Matthew 18:9
- Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto
you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.
- Exodus 33:20
- There shall no man see me, and live.
- John 1:18
- No man hath seen God at any time.
- John 6:46
- Not that any man hath seen the Father.
- Colossians 1:15
- The invisible God
- 1 Timothy 1:17
- Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the
only wise God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.
- 1 Timothy 6:16
- Whom no man hath seen nor can see.
- 1 John 4:12
- No man hath seen God at any time.