- It's a secret. No one knows his name.
- His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and
he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
- The angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife:
for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name
- A virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name
Emmanuel. Matthew 1:23
- Alpha and Omega
- I am Alpha and Omega. Revelation 1:8
- The Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David
- Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
- Faithful and True
- I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called
Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. Revelation 19:11
- The Word of God
- He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called
The Word of God. Revelation 19:13
- King of Kings and Lord of Lords
(What does Jesus have written on his testicles?)
- He hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. Revelation 19:16
- The bright and morning star
- I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. Revelation 22:16
Since Christians (wrongly) believe that the words of Isaiah 9:6 refer to Jesus, I guess I should add the names in this verse to the list.
[Ever heard anyone (other than the Book of Mormon)
call Jesus "the everlasting Father"?]
- Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace
- For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder:
and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6