- Exodus 22:21
- Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land
- Exodus 23:9
- Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye
were strangers in the land of Egypt.
- Leviticus 19:33-34
- And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him. But ... shall be
unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am
the LORD your God.
- Deuteronomy 10:19
- Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
- Jeremiah 22:3
- Do no violence to the stranger.
- Zechariah 7:10
- And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor.
- Matthew 25:35
- For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a
stranger, and ye took me in.
- Numbers 1:51, 3:10,
- The stranger that cometh nigh shall be put to death.
- Deuteronomy 7:2
- And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly
destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them.