What the Bible Says About
-As numbered in the SAB book
-1001 CONTRADICTIONS & DISCREPANCIES
in the CHRISTIAN BIBLES
How did Judas die?
He hanged himself.
And he [Judas] cast down the pieces of silver in the temple,
and departed, and went and hanged himself. Matthew 27:5
He fell down and died.
Now this man [Judas] purchased a field with the reward of
iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all
his bowels gushed out. Acts 1:18
- NonStamp Collector
- Quiz Show (Bible Contradictions)
- Capella's Guide to Atheism
- Adventures in dying -- the Judas
- A sober look at Biblical problems
- Accounts of Judas' death conflict
- Christian Responses