- Matthew 4:10
- Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt
- Matthew 23:10
- Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even
- Ephesians 6:5
- Servants be obedient to them that are your masters.
- Colossians 3:18
- Wives, submit yourselves uto your own husbands.
- Colossians 3:20
- Children, obey your parents.
- Colossians 3:22
- Servants, obey in all things your masters.
- 1 Timothy 6:1
- Let as many servant as are under the yoke count their own
masters worthy of all honor.
- Titus 2:9
- Exhort servants to be obedient totheir won masters, and to
please them in all things.
- 1 Peter 2:18
- Servants, be subject to your masters with all fear; not only
to the good and gentle, but also to the froward.