SAB trivia list
Sab Trivia Questions
- What do all of the following people have in common
- According to Leviticus 11:6, what animal chews the cud?
- In Leviticus 8:23, what does Moses put on Aaron's right ear, thumb, and big toe?
- What is the first use of the word "Amen" in the Bible?
- Why was Moses angry with his officers in Numbers 31?
- What was the booty that the Israelites got from the Midianite massacre?
- Why did God burn people to death in Numbers 11:1?
- What did God do when the the people complained about the lack of food and water during the Exodus from Egypt?
- In Numbers 15, God told the people to stone a man to death. What was his crime?
- What man had a conversation with a donkey in Numbers 22?
- Numbers 24:8 makes several predictions about what God will do to his enemies. Which of these is not included?
- What did God give Phinehas for killing the inter-tribal couple in Numbers 25?
- In Numbers 16, Korah and his companions challenged Moses's leadership. How did God respond?
- Why did God not allow Moses to enter the promised land?
- What happens to a woman who fails the "Law of Jealousies" test in Numbers 5?
- According to Numbers 23:24, "the people shall rise up as a great lion" and then do what?
- In Numbers 11, the people complained about the lack of meat. How did God respond?
- According to the Bible, who was the meekest man on the face of the earth?
- In Numbers 12, Miriam and Aaron criticized Moses for marrying an Ehiopian woman. How did God respond?
- What did God tell Moses to do when "the people began to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab?"
- What did Moses his soldiers to do to the Midianites in Numbers 31?
- What were the names of the Israelite man and the Midianite woman that were killed by Phinehas in Numbers 25?
- After God killed Korah, his companions, their families, and 250 incense burners, the people complained saying,
"ye have killed the people of the Lord." So God sent a plague on the people. How many people died in the plague?
- In Numbers 17, what happened to Aaron's rod?
- The people complained about the lack of food and water during the Exodus, so God sent fiery serpents to bite them.
- Who asked this question: "If her father had but spit in her face, should she not be ashamed seven days?"
- God stopped killing people for "committing whoredom with the daughters of Moab" because "his wrath was turned away"
by a man who thrust a javelin through a man of Israel and a daughter of Moab.
- According to the the book of Numbers, God is as strong as what animal?
- What was God's tribute from the Midianite massacre?
- Who did God tell Moses to vex and smite in Numbers 25?
- How many were killed for "committing whoredom with the daughters of Moab"?
- According to Deuteronomy 18, what should you do to false prophets?
- What is the punishment for disobeying a priest?
- According to Deuteronomy 20:13, what must you do the males of a city that God delivers to you?
- According to Deuteronomy 20:16, what must you keep alive in the cities that God gives you?
- According to the Bible, what must you not plow with?
- What should you do to those who worship other gods?
- How big was king Og's bed?
- What does Deuteronomy 23:17 say there shall be none of among the sons and daughters of Israel?
- Why does the Bible say that you shouldn't eat hares?