- Is it OK to have a census? 1:1-2
- What were the twelve tribes of Israel?
- How should strangers be treated?
1:51, 3:10, 3:38,
- Was Mahli the son of Levi? 3:20
- Should men have long hair? 6:5
- Who was Moses' father in law? 10:28
- To kill or not to kill. 11:1,
- Can God to anything? 11:23
- Will God destroy those that intermarry? 12:1, 9-10
- Was Moses meek? 12:3,
- Who wrote the Pentateuch? 12:3
- Can God be seen? 12:7-8, 14:14
- Who argued in favor of occupying Canaan during the Exodus? 13:30,
- Did everyone die in the flood? 13:33
- Are we punished for the sins of others? 14:18
- Who survived to see the promised land during the Exodus? 14:22-24,
14:37-38, 26:64-65, 32:10-12
- What must a congregation do if it sins through ignorance?
- What should you do if you sin through ignorance?
- Does God desire animal sacrifices? 15:27-30,
- How should Sabbath-breakers be punished? 15:32-36
- Should we follow our own hearts? 15:39
- Did God burn all of Korah's children to death? 16:32,
- Who may offer sacrifices to God?
- Does God desire animal sacrifices?
- Where did Moses get water from a rock?
- How did God tell Moses to get water from a rock? 20:7-8
- Where did Aaron die? 20:27-28,
- Is it OK to make images? 21:8
- Does God know and see everything? 22:9
- Does God repent? 23:19
- Is God merciful? 25:1-5
- How many did God kill for "committing whoredom with the daughters of Moab"?
- Is it OK to have a census? 26:1-2
- Who were the sons of Benjamin?
- Were Naaman and Ard the sons or the grandsons of Benjamin?
- What animals must you sacrifice each day? 28:1-4
- What is the correct recipe for the new moon sacrifice? 28:11
- Does the blood of animal sacrifices take away sin? 29:6
- Is it OK to take oaths? 30:2
- Is it wrong to commit adultery? 31:1-18
- Did the Israelites kill every male in Midian?
- Does God approve of human sacrifice?
- How long does God's anger last? 32:13
- How many gods are there? 33:4
- How should the Canaanites be treated?
- What are the borders of Israel? 34:2-11