1 Chronicles : Contradictions
- Was Enoch the sixth or the seventh from Adam? 1:1-2
- Who was Noah's youngest son? 1:1-2
- Was Keturah Abraham's wife or concubine?
- Who was Timnah? 1:35-36
- How many sons did Abraham have? 1:32
- Who was Anah? 1:38, 1:40
- Who was Heman's father? 2:6, 6:33,
- How many sons did Jesse have? 2:13-15
- Who was Amasa's father? 2:17
- The sons of David born in Hebron 3:1-4
- Was Solomon David's second or fourth son by Bathsheba? 3:5
- The sons of David born in Jerusalem 3:5-8,
- Who was Uzziah's father? 3:10-12
- What were the generations from David to the Babylonian
- Was Jechoniah the son or the
grandson of Josiah? 3:15-16
- Did Jeconiah have any sons? 3:17-18
- Who was Zerubbabel's father? 3:19
- Was Mahli the son of Levi? 6:1,
6:16, 6:19, 23:6, 23:21,
- How many generations were between Levi and Moses? 6:1,
- Who was Samuel's firstborn son? 6:28
- What tribe was Aijalon from? 6:66, 69
- Who were the sons of Benjamin? 7:6,
- Does God forgive sins? 7:14
- Who was the father of Kish? 8:33,
- Who were Saul's sons? 8:33,
- How did Saul die? 10:4,
- Did Saul's family die with him? 10:6
- Did Saul inquire of the Lord? 10:13-14
- How many men did the chief of David's captains kill?
- Who went with David to recover the ark? 13:6
- Where did God kill Uzza? 13:9
- Is it OK to drink alcohol? 16:3
- Who is the Lord of this world? 16:14, 31
- Are the laws of the Old Testament still binding?
- How many gods are there? 16:25
- Should we fear God? 16:25
- Is God merciful? 16:34
- How many horsemen did David take? 18:4
- Was Abiathar the father or the son of Ahimelech?
- How many men did David kill? 19:18
- Who did Elhanan kill? 20:5
- Who tempted David to number Israel?
- Is it OK to take a census? 21:2
- How many soldiers? 21:5
- Did David sin?
- How many years of famine? 21:12
- Does God repent? 21:15
- For how much did David buy the threshing floor?
- 23:3, 24, 23:27
- Who were the sons of Heman? 25:4
- Who owns the earth? 29:11
- When did Solomon's reign begin? 29:27-28