- How did a faithful city become a harlot? 1:21
- God will "smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion" and "will discover their secret parts" since he
doesn't like the way they dress and walk. 3:16-17
- "Instead of a sweet smell there shall be stink ...
instead of well set hair baldness ... and burning instead of beauty." 3:24
- God will shave men's feet, where "feet" and "hair" are biblical euphemisms for males sexual organs and pubic hair,
- God sends a "perverse spirit" among the Egyptians and causes them to err "as a drunken man staggereth in his vomit."
- Tyre "shall commit fornication with all the kingdoms of the world," and her hire shall be holiness to the Lord."
- "All tables are full of vomit and filthiness." 28:8
- Talking about graven images Isaiah says, "thou shalt cast them away as a menstrous cloth." 30:22
- "Tremble, ye women that are at ease .. strip you, and make you bare ... They shall lament for the teats."
- What other book besides the Bible talks about people eating "their own dung" and drinking "their own piss?" And to
think Bible believers object to the language in Tom Sawyer! 36:12
- "I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with
their own blood, as with sweet wine." 49:26
- Ye sons of the sorceress, the seed of the adulterer and the whore."
You sons of witches, adulterers, and whores! 57:3