1 Samuel: Homosexuality
- Strange Flesh: Hemorrhoids in their secret parts 5:6-12
- Saul and David 16:21-22
- Were David and Jonathan gay? 18:1-4, 19:2, 20:41
David and Jonathan
- The special relationship between Jonathan and David. 20:3-14
- Saul is angered by his son's homosexual affair with David and says, "do not I know that thou has chosen the son
of Jesse to thine own confusion of thy mother's nakedness?" 20:30
- Saul sets an example for Christian parents that discover that they have a homosexual child: try to kill the child and his or her lover.
- Jonathan has a secret meeting with David in the forest.
David will be king, he says, and he will be right beside him.
"And they two made a covenant before the LORD." 23:16-18