1 Corinthians: Contradictions
- Is wisdom a good thing? 1:19
- Is it good to be foolish? 1:21,
- Is God the author of confusion? 1:27
- To judge or not to judge. 2:15, 4:5,
5:3, 5:12-13, 6:2-3
- Is it wrong to have sex outside of marriage?
5:1, 6:13, 6:18,
- Does God approve of human sacrifices?
- Can thieves go to heaven? 6:9
- Is marriage a good thing? 7:1,
- Is it OK to add to the law of Moses? 7:110-11
- Is all Scripture inspired by God? 7:12
- Is it OK to marry unbelievers? 7:12-14
- If a husband believes, is his wife saved also? 7:14, 16
- Is divorce ever permissible? 7:15,
- Is circumcision required? 7:18
- Is it OK to eat meat sacrificed to other gods
8:4-8, 10:20-21, 10:25,
- How many gods are there? 8:6
- Who created heaven and earth? 8:6
- Did Paul see Jesus? 9:1,
- What kind of animals may we eat? 10:25
- Who owns the earth? 10:26
- How many did God kill for "committing whoredom with the daughters of Moab"?
- Should we try to please others? 10:33
- Is it OK for men to have long hair? 11:14
- Is it OK to covet? 12:31,
- Should we believe everything? 13:7
- Should we believe in unseen things? 13:7
- Is it a a good thing to be childish?
- Should you speak in tongues? 14:2-5, 8-9, 39
- Is God the author of confusion? 14:33
- Is God warlike or peaceful? 14:33
- Can women be church leaders? 14:34-35
- How many disciples did Jesus appear to in his first post resurrection appearance?
- How many believers were there at the time of the
- To whom did Jesus make his first post-resurrection appearance? 15:5
- Was Jesus the first to rise from the dead? 15:20
- Is there to be a resurrection from the dead?
- Is it OK to call someone a fool? 15:36
- Is it OK to curse people? 16:22
- How should we treat our enemies? 16:22