- Deuteronomy 4:35-39
- Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the LORD
he is God; there is none else beside him. (v.35)
The LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth
beneath: there is none else. (v.39)
- Deuteronomy 6:4
- Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord.
- Deuteronomy 32:39
- See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with
- 1 Kings 18:39
- The LORD, he is the God; the LORD, he is the God.
- Isaiah 43:10
- I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall
there be after me.
- Isaiah 44:8
- I am the LORD, and there is none else ... There is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.
- Isaiah 45:5-21
- I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside
There is no God else beside me ... There is none beside me. (v.21)
- Isaiah 46:9
- I am God, and there is none else: I am God, and there is none
- Mark 12:29-32
- The Lord our God is one Lord. (v.29)
There is one God; and there is none other but he. (v.32)
- John 17:3
- That they might know thee the only true God.
- 1 Corinthians 8:6
- But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all
things, and we in him.
- Genesis 1:26
- And God said, let us make man in our
- Genesis 3:22
- And the Lord God said, Behold, then man is become as one of us,
to know good and evil.
- Genesis 11:7
- Let us go down, and there confound their
- Exodus 12:12
- And against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment.
- Exodus 15:11
- Who is like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods?
- Exodus 18:11
- Now I know that the LORD is greater than all gods.
- Exodus 20:3, 5
- Thou shalt have no other gods before me. ... Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them.
- Exodus 22:20-28
- He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed. (v.20)
Thou shalt not revile the gods. (v.28)
- Exodus 23:13-32
- Make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth. (v.13)
Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly
overthrow them, and quite break down their images. (v.24)
Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods. (v.32)
- Exodus 34:14
- For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a
- Numbers 33:4
- Upon their gods also the LORD executed judgments.
- Deuteronomy 3:24
- What God is there in heaven or in earth, that can do according to thy works?
- Deuteronomy 5:7
- Thou shalt have none other gods before me.
- Deuteronomy 6:14-15
- Ye shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the people which are
round about you;(For the LORD thy God is a jealous God among you)
- Deuteronomy 10:17
- For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords.
- Deuteronomy 28:14
- Thou shalt not ... go after other gods to serve them.
- Joshua 24:2-14
- They served other gods. (v.2)
Fear the Lord ... and put away the gods which your fathers served. (v.14)
- Judges 11:24
- Wilt not thou possess that which Chemosh thy god giveth thee to possess?
- 1 Samuel 6:5
- Ye shall give glory unto the God of Israel: peradventure he
will lighten his hand from off you, and from off your gods.
- 1 Samuel 28:13
- And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest
thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of
- 1 Chronicles 16:25
- The Lord ... is to be feared above all gods.
- Psalm 82:1-6
- God standeth in the congregation of the mighty, he judgeth among
the gods. (v.1)
I have said, Ye are gods. (v.6)
- Psalm 86:8
- Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord.
- Psalm 96:4
- For the Lord ... is to be feared above all gods.
- Psalm 97:7
- Worship him, all ye gods.
- Psalm 135:5
- Our Lord is above all gods.
- Psalm 136:2
- O give thanks unto the God of gods.
- Jeremiah 1:16
- I will utter my judgments against them ... who have forsaken me, and have burned incense
unto other gods.
- Jeremiah 10:11
- The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the
earth, and from under these heavens.
- Jeremiah 25:6
- And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and
provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands; and I will do you no hurt.
- Jeremiah 46:25
- I will punish the multitude of No, and Pharaoh, and Egypt, with their gods.
- Zephaniah 2:11
- The Lord will be terrible to them: for he will famish all
the gods of the earth.
- John 10:33-34
- The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee
not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest
thyself God. Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I
said, Ye are gods?
- 1 John 5:7
- For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father,
the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.