- "And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger
son had done unto him."
What did Ham do? Did he just look at his naked father or was there something more to it than that?
Some commentators have suggested that Ham committed homosexual rape on his drunken father, and that
this was why Ham's descendants were eternally punished with slavery. 9:24
Gay Bible Stories: Noah's drunkenness (What did Ham do?)
- This verse doesn't say what the Sodomites did to make them such exceedingly
great sinners, though most bible believers equate "Sodomite" with homosexual. (But
see Ezekiel 16:49, which claims the sins of Sodom were pride,
gluttony, sloth, greed, and failure to help the poor.) 13:13
- The two angels that visit Lot wash their feet, eat, and are sexually irresistible to Sodomites. 19:1-5
- God kills everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah. This was because, so say the
Christian Right, some homosexuals lived there (See 19:4-5). 19:24-25
- "And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, mocking."
What did Sarah see that disturbed her so much? 21:9
Possibly Gay Bible Stories #1 - Ishmael and Isaac: What did Sarah see?
- Possibly gay Bible stories #2: There's something about Joseph 37-41
- After God killed Er, Judah tells Onan to "go in unto thy brother's wife." But "Onan
knew that the seed should not be his; and ... when he went in unto his brother's wife ... he
spilled it on the ground.... And the thing which he did displeased the Lord; wherefore he slew
him also." This lovely Bible story is seldom read in Sunday School, but it is the basis of many
Christian doctrines, including the condemnation of masturbation, homosexuality, and birth control.