4. Women : Good Stuff
- Help orphans and don't steal from them. 4:2, 4:10
- Men and women proceed from one another. 4:25
- "Kill not one another." 4:29
- Be kind to parents, relatives, orphans, the needy, neighbors, and
- Whoever participates in a good cause, will be rewarded.
Whoever participates in an evil cause, will bear the consequences thereof. (It's not true, but it's a nice thought.)
- If someone says Hi to you say Hi (or Howdy) back to them. 4:86
- It is good to help the poor and make peace. 4:114
- Value justice, for both poor and rich, even when it adversely
affects you or your family's interests. 4:135
- Don't lend money at unfairly high rates of interest. 4:161
- "O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion."
Other translations render this "O people of the Book, do not be fanatical in your faith." (Amen to that!) 4:171