1 Peter: Injustice
- We are all, according to Peter, predestined to be saved or damned. We have no say in the matter. It was all
determined by "the sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ."1:2
- "Submit yourselves ... to the king ... for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well."
Monarchy is the Biblically-approved form of government whose purpose is to punish evildoers and praise do-gooders.
- According to Peter, kings reign by divine right and everyone, therefore, should "honor the king."
- God drowned everyone on earth except for Noah and his family. 3:20
- Things may get rough for Christians, but it will really be hell for nonbelievers. 4:17-18