- Exodus 31:18
- And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai,
two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.
- Exodus 34:4
- And he hewed two tables of stone like unto the first; and Moses rose up early in the
morning, and went up unto mount Sinai, as the LORD had commanded him, and took in his hand
the two tables of stone.
- Exodus 34:32
- And afterward all the children of Israel came nigh: and he gave them in
commandment all that the LORD had spoken with him in mount Sinai.
- Leviticus 26:46
- These are the statutes and judgments and laws, which the LORD made between him and the
children of Israel in mount Sinai by the hand of Moses.
- Leviticus 27:34
- These are the commandments, which the LORD commanded Moses for the children of Israel
in mount Sinai.
- Nehemiah 9:13
- Thou camest down also upon mount Sinai, and spakest with them from heaven, and gavest
them right judgments, and true laws, good statutes and commandments.
- 1 Kings 8:9
- There was nothing in the ark save the two tables of stone, which Moses put there at Horeb,
when the LORD made a covenant with the children of Israel, when they came out of the land
- 2 Chronicles 5:10
- There was nothing in the ark save the two tables which Moses put therein at Horeb.
- Malachi 4:4
- Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb.