Surah 29: Injustice
- Those who disbelieve in the revelations of Allah have no hope of mercy. For such
there is a painful doom. 29:23
- "Ye have chosen only idols instead of Allah ... on the Day of Resurrection ye will deny each other and curse each other, and your abode
will be the Fire, and ye will have no helpers." 29:25
- Only wrong-doers deny the revelations of Allah. 29:49
- Those who disbelieve in the revelations of Allah are the losers.
- The doom of hell will come upon disbelievers suddenly, when they least expect it.
- The worst thing you can do is tell a lie about Allah. Hell is the home of disbelievers.