- A man of God came unto me [Samson's mom]."
She didn't ask him any questions and he didn't tell her his name. 13:6
- "The angel of God came again unto the woman
as she sat in the field: but Manoah her husband was not with her."
Husbands are never around when angels come unto women and make them pregnant. 13:9
- "Samson ... saw a woman ... of the daughters of the Philistines ... And Samson said unto his father ...
Get her for me; for she pleaseth me well." 14:1-3
- After ripping up the lion, Samson went to visit the Philistine woman that he fell in lust with earlier. "And she pleased Samson well."
- "If ye had not plowed with my heifer"
Samson called his wife a heifer and accuses the Philistines of having sex with her.
- Samson wants to have sex with his wife in the bedroom, but his father-in-law won't let him.
- "Then went Samson to Gaza, and saw there an harlot, and went in unto her."
- "Afterward ... he loved a woman ... whose name was Delilah." 16:4
- After taking in a traveling Levite, the host offers his virgin daughter and his guest's concubine to a mob of
perverts (who want to have sex with his guest). The mob refuses the daughter, but accepts the concubine and they
"abuse her all night." The next morning she crawls back to the doorstep and dies. The Levite puts her dead body on an
ass and takes her home. Then he chops her body up into twelve pieces and sends them to each of the twelve tribes of