What the Book of Mormon Says About|
What the Bible Says About
What the Quran Says About
Get the SAB (and the SABoM) on CD
- 1 Nephi 1:19 "The Jews did mock him because of the things which he testified of them;
for he truly testified of their wickedness and their abominations."
- 2 Nephi 10:3 "the Jews, among those who are the more
wicked part of the world; and they shall crucify him -- for thus it behooveth our God, and there
is none other nation on earth that would crucify their God."
- 2 Nephi 25:2 "The Jews; for their works were works of darkness, and their doings were
doings of abominations."
- 2 Nephi 25:10 "For I, Nephi, have not taught them many things concerning the manner of
the Jews; for their works were works of darkness, and their doings were doings of abominations."
- 2 Nephi 30:7 "And it shall come to pass that the Jews which are
scattered also shall begin to believe in Christ; and they shall begin to gather in upon the face of the land; and as many as
shall believe in Christ shall also become a delightsome people."
- Jacob 4:14 "But behold, the Jews were a stiffnecked people; and they despised
the words of plainness, and killed the prophets, and sought for things that they could not understand. Wherefore, because of
their blindness, which blindness came by looking beyond the mark, they must needs fall; for God hath taken away his plainness
from them, and delivered unto them many things which they cannot understand, because they desired it. And because they
desired it God hath done it, that they may stumble."