What the Bible says about Fat People
- First of all, it is important to understand that God really likes fat. So I suppose he likes fat people, too.
(He's probably overweight himself.)
- All the fat is the Lord's.
-- Leviticus 3:16
- Even God's sword is fat (and bloody).
- The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness.
-- Isaiah 34:6
- God even likes fat animals. He plans to feed people to to them to make them nice and fat.
- Thus saith the Lord GOD; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field ... Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty,
and drink the blood of the princes of the earth ... And ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of my sacrifice
which I have sacrificed for you. -- Ezekiel 39:17-19
- God makes the diligent fat. (Lazy people are always skinny.)
- The soul of the sluggard desireth, and hath nothing: but the soul of the diligent shall be made fat.
-- Proverbs 13:4
- God makes liberals fat, too. (I guess religious liberals should be the fattest of all.)
- The liberal soul shall be made fat. -- Proverbs 11:25
- If you put your trust in God, he will make you fat.
- He that putteth his trust in the LORD shall be made fat. -- Proverbs 28:25
- Being fat is is sure sign of righteousnous in the eyes of God.
- The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree ... they shall be fat and flourishing. -- Psalm 92:12-14