Surah 9: Family Values
- Don't be friends with with your disbelieving family members. Those who do
so are wrong-doers. 9:23
- If your fathers, and your sons, and your brethren, and your wives ... are dearer to you than Allah and His messenger ...
then wait till Allah bringeth His command to pass." 9:24
- Those who refuse to fight for Allah will be treated (along with their children) as unbelievers.
- Don't pray for idolaters (not even for your family) after it is clear they
are people of hell-fire. 9:113
- Abraham disowned his father for being an enemy of Allah.