Surah 7: Intolerance
- Disbelievers lose their souls. 7:9
- Allah has made devils the protecting friends of disbeliveers. 7:27
- Disbelievers choose devils as protecting friends and believe they are rightly
- Only believers go to heaven. 7:32
- Allah forbids beliefs that he hasn't revealed (i.e., all non-muslim beliefs).
- Disbelievers are the rightful owners of the Fire. 7:36
- Disbelief is the greatest evil. 7:37
- Disbelievers will be excluded from heaven. Theirs will be a bed of hell.
- Those in the fire will be taunted by those in the Garden. "So how's it going down there? Are you enjoying
the warmth of the Fire?" 7:44
- Those in the Fire will cry out to those in heaven, saying:
"Pour water on us." But Allah has forbidden that to disbelievers. 7:50
- Those who forget Allah will be forgotten (sent to hell) on Judgement Day.
- Serve Allah or go to hell. 7:59
- Allah drowned everyone on earth (except Noah and his family) because they disbelieved.
- Disbelievers are liars. 7:66
- Those who believe incorrectly will face the terror and wrath of Allah.
- "We cut the root of those who
denied Our revelations and were not believers." 7:72
- Allah killed the disbelievers with an earthquake. 7:78
- Allah killed everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah except Lot and his daughters.
- "So the earthquake seized them."
Allah killed the disbelievers with an earthquake. 7:90-91
- "Then We seized them unawares, when they perceived not."
Unbelievers are never safe from Allah's wrath. 7:95-99
- "How can I sorrow for a people that rejected (truth)?"
Shu'eyb tells the Allah's victims that they deserved to die for rejecting Islam. 7:93
- "We drowned them in the sea: because they denied Our revelations." 7:136
- Allah will destroy non-muslim cultures. 7:138-9
- "Those who deny Our revelations and the meeting of the Hereafter, their works are fruitless." 7:147
- Those who worship the calf will suffer terror and humiliation from Allah. 7:152
- "Those who believe in him,
and honour him, and help him, and follow the light which is sent down with him: they are the successful." 7:157
- "But those of them who ... changed the word ... We sent down upon them wrath from heaven." 7:162
- "When they forgot that whereof they had been reminded, We ... visited [them] with dreadful punishment." 7:165
- Allah turns Jews into apes! 7:166
- Allah will punish the disbelieving Jews until the Day of Resurrection. 7:167
- Those who deny Muhammad's revelations are like dogs. 7:176
- Those who deny Muhammad's revelation are evil. 7:177
- Stay away from those who blaspheme Allah's names. They will be punished for it. 7:180
- Allah leads astray those who deny his revelations. 7:182-3