Surah 7: Absurdity
- Allah commanded the angels to worship Adam. They all did
except for Iblis. 7:11
- Adam and his nameles wife (Eve?) didn't know they were naked until they ate from the tree. 7:22
- Entire nations of the jinn have been tormented with fire.
(Since jinns were made from fire, they'll probably enjoy the fire of hell.) 7:38
- Muslim commentators on the Quran tell us that Salih, through the power of Allah, turned a stone into a
female camel. 7:73
- "Then he [Moses] flung down his staff and lo! it was a serpent." 7:107
- "And he [Moses] drew forth his hand (from his bosom), and lo! it was white." 7:108
- We inspired Moses (saying): Throw thy staff! And lo! it swallowed up their lying show. 7:117
- "So We sent against them the flood and the locusts and the vermin and the frogs and the blood - a succession of clear signs."
- When Allah revealed himself to Moses, the mountain (Mt. Sinai?) came crashing down. 7:143
- The golden calf mooed. 7:148
- "The Prophet who can neither read nor write." 7:157-8
- The Quran repeats (and embellishes somewhat) the absurdities of the Biblical Exodus. 7:160
- Allah presented the Jews a big fish on the Sabbath day when they were forbidden to fish, and then withheld the fish on the day that they were
permitted to fish. That'll teach them! 7:163
- Allah turns humans into apes! 7:166
- Those who deny Muhammad's revelations are like dogs. 7:176
- "We lead them .. I give them ... He is but a"
If the Quran is such a perfect book, why can't Allah keep his pronouns straight? 7:182-4