Cruelty and Violence
Science and History
Previous | Next
Get the SAB
(and the SAQ)
Cruelty in Surah 41
- Allah will make life miserable for those who deny his revelations and then he will
torment them forever in the Hereafter. And they will not be helped.
- "The doom of humiliation overtook them because of what they used to earn."
- The enemies of Allah will be gathered into the Fire where their skin, ears,
and eyes will testify against them. 41:19-20
- Non-muslims will be tormented forever in the Fire. Allah will not have any mercy on them.
- Allah will make those who disbelieve taste an awful doom. Their immortal home will
be the Fire, since they denied Allah's revelations. 41:27-28
- "Lo! those who distort Our revelations are not hid from Us. Is he who is hurled into the Fire
- Those who disbelieve will taste hard punishment. 41:50