Cruelty and Violence
Previous | Next
Get the SAB
(and the SAQ)
Absurdity in Surah 38
- David was an excellent slave of Allah.
- Allah made the wind obey Solomon. 38:34-36
- Job kicked the ground and immediately a spring flowed out. 38:41-2
- "Dhu'l-Kifl ... of the chosen."
No one knows who Dhu-l-Kifl is supposed to be. 38:48
- The angels worshipped humans, except for Iblis, who became one
of the disbelievers. 38:73-4
- Iblis asks Allah to let him hang around and mislead humans.
Allah allows him to do so, and Iblis leads all humans to hell except for the single-minded slaves.
Allah agrees, and plans to fill hell with Iblis and his followers. 38:79-85