Cruelty and Violence
Previous | Next
Get the SAB
(and the SAQ)
Injustice in Surah 34
- Those who challenge the revelations of Muhammad will have a painful doom.
- Those who disbelieve in the Hereafter will be tormented. 34:8
- But some of the jinn Allah burned with flaming Fire.
- "They are filled with remorse when they behold the doom; and We place carcans on the necks of
those who disbelieved." 34:33
- Those who strive against Allah's revelations will be brought to the doom.
- Those who worshipped the jinn will taste the doom of the Fire. 34:41
- Allah hates those who ignore his messengers. 34:45
- Those who ignore Allah's messenger (Muhammed) will face a terrific doom. 34:46
- Those who are cast into hell be terrified when they see that they have no escape. Then they will
believe. But it will be too late. 34:51-52