27: The Ant
Cruelty and Violence
Science and History
Previous | Next
Get the SAB
(and the SAQ)
Absurdity in Surah 27
- With Allah's help, Moses turns his staff into a snake (or a demon).
- For his second magic trick, Moses turns his hand white (with Allah's help,
of course). 27:12
- Solomon was taught the language of birds. 27:16
- The Jinn and birds fought in Solomon's army.
- Talking ants! 27:18
- Solomon talks to the ants. 27:19
- Solomon is upset that the hoopee is not among the birds in his army.
- Solomon says he'll kill the hoopee unless he has a good excuse for his absence.