25: The Criterion
Cruelty and Violence
Previous | Next
Get the SAB
(and the SAQ)
Intolerance in Surah 25
- Those who deny the coming of the Hour will be chained together and burned with fire.
They will pray for their own destruction. 25:11-13
- It will be a hard day for disbelievers and wrong-doers. They will gnaw on their
hands and wish they had chosen Islam. 25:26-27
- Those who deny Muhammad's revelations will be destroyed. 25:36
- Allah drowned everyone in the flood of Noah, and has prepared a painful doom for
- "They [the non-muslims] will know, when they behold the doom, who is more astray as to the road."
- Don't obey disbelievers. But rather fight against them. 25:52
- "The disbeliever was ever a partisan against his Lord." 25:55
- Those who cry out to another god with Allah will be tormented doubly in hell. 25:68-69