18: The Cave
Cruelty and Violence
Science and History
Previous | Next
Get the SAB
(and the SAQ)
Cruelty in Surah 18
- Allah has prepared a Fire for the disbelievers. When they want a shower, Allah will
give them a shower of molten lead to burn their faces. 18:29
- Christians will cry out to Allah's "partners", but they won't hear them; Allah will
send them to their doom. 18:52
- Those who are condemned to the Fire know they will have no way to escape.
- Nothing prevents non-muslims from believing in Islam. So it's their own fault when
they are sent to their doom. 18:55
- There is an appointed time in which the doomed will find no escape.
- Allah has destroyed many towns. 18:59
- On a certain day, Allah will present hell, in plain view, to the disbelievers.
- Allah will welcome the disbelievers into hell. 18:102
- The good works of disbelievers are all in vain. They will go to hell anyway.
- Hell is the reward for disbelievers because they made a jest of Allah's revelations
and messengers. 18:106