17: The Children of Israel
Cruelty and Violence
Previous | Next
Get the SAB
(and the SAQ)
Absurdity in Surah 17
- "Glorified be He Who carried His servant by night from the Inviolable Place of Worship to the Far distant place of
worship the neighbourhood whereof We have blessed."
This verse refers to Muhammad's famous midnight ride on the back of a flying horse (Al-Buraq)
from Mecca to Jerusalem and then to heaven. 17:1
- Allah has prepared a painful doom for those who disbelieve in the Hereafter.
- How many generations Allah has destroyed since Noah! 17:17
- Allah will destroy every town before the Day of Resurrection.
- "Whoso is blind here will be blind in the Hereafter, and yet further from the road." 17:72
- Humans and jinn working together could not produce the Quran. 17:88