Cruelty and Violence
Previous | Next
Get the SAB
(and the SAQ)
Injustice in Surah 10
- Disbelievers will have a boiling drink and a painful doom. 10:4
- If you enjoy life and ignore Muhammad's bullshit, Allah will torture you forever in the Fire after you die.
- Allah has destroyed entire generations. 10:13
- Denying the revelations of Allah is the worst sin imaginable. 10:17
- "Ignominy overtaketh them - They have no protector from Allah -
as if their faces had been covered with a cloak of darkest night. Such are rightful owners of the Fire." 10:27
- On the last day Allah will kill all the disbelievers (and then he will torture them forever in hell).
- "His doom cometh unto you as a raid by night." 10:50
- The damned will feel remorse for what they have done, but it will not save them from the doom that Allah has prepared.
- Those who disbelieved will face a dreadful doom. 10:70
- Allah drowned those who disbelieved his revelations. 10:73
- Moses asked Allah to harden the hearts of the Egyptians so that they would not
believe until they saw the painful doom. 10:88
- Though the Pharaoh submitted to Allah before he drowned, Allah did not accept him, but saved his body to be a sign for those
who think they can slip by with a last-minute conversion. 10:91-92
- If you deny the revelations of Allah, you will be among the losers and will "see the painful doom."
- "It is not for any soul to believe save by the permission of Allah."
Allah forces people to believe or disbelieve. Then rewards or tortures them for it. 10:100