- God warns us about the dangers of "strange women." Strange men are OK
- The feet of strange women "go down to death," and "her steps take hold on
- Watch out for those evil, strange, and whorish women who lie around waiting to trap innocent men. 6:24-26
- A woman that seduces a man is evil -- the man is just an innocent victim.
- We are warned again about "foolish women" who are "simple" and "knoweth
nothing," who drag their guests into "the depths of hell." 9:13-18
- A fair woman without discretion is like a golden jewel in a pig's snout. 11:22
- "A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones." 12:4
- "It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house." 21:9,
- "It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman." 21:19
- "Strange women" have "deep pits" for mouths into which fall those whom
God hates. 22:14
- "Whores" and "strange women" lie around waiting to trap innocent men.
- Don't even look at any "strange women." If you do, you will utter
perverse things. 23:33
- "Contentious women" are like "a continual dropping on a very rainy day."
There are no contentious men. Well, maybe there are a few, but they are
like sunny spring days. 27:15
- One of the four "wonderful" things is "the way of a man with a maid." 30:18-19
- Adulterous women eat, wipe their mouths, and say "what a good girl am I."
- One of the three or four things that the earth cannot bear is an odious woman
when she is married. 30:21, 23
- Don't give your strength to women. 31:3
- "Who can find a virtuous woman?" Virtuous men are much more common. 31:10