- "Beware of dogs ... beware of the concision." I'm not sure who Paul is calling
"dogs" here, but it's probably the Jews -- those of "the
circumcision," as opposed to Christians, who are of the "true circumcision." 3:2
- "Be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye
have us for an ensample"
Forget Jesus. Paul says you should follow him, or follow the people that follow him. 3:17
- Believe whatever Paul tells you to believe, think whatever he tells you to think,
and do whatever he tells you to do. 4:9
- "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."
Christians are superhuman and omnipotent. They can do whatever they want.
- "My God shall supply all your need." 4:19