- How did a faithful city become a harlot? 1:21
- God's people will be oppressed by children, and women will rule over them. 3:12
- Because the women are haughty and walk with their necks stretched out, mincing as they go, and making a tingling with their feet,
God will smite them with a scab on the crown of their heads. And God will discover their secret parts. 3:16-17
- God will take away the tinkling ornaments on women's feet, their cauls, round moon-like tires,
chains, bracelets, and mufflers, bonnets, leg ornaments, headbands, tablets, earrings, rings, nose jewels,
extra clothes, mantles, wimples, crisping pins, glasses, fine linen, hoods, and veils. 3:18-23
- In that day, seven women will take hold of one man, and say, "We'll provide for our own needs, if you'll just marry us
to take away our disgrace." 4:1
- After God has finished washing away the filth of Jerusalem's women, and purging it's blood with the spirit of burning,
he'll create a cloud of smoke by day and a fire at night over every house on mount Zion. 4:4-5
- Hell is a female with a big mouth that men fall into. 5:14
- Egypt will become weakened and frightened "like unto women" when God shakes his hand over it.
- Talking about graven images Isaiah says, "thou shalt cast them away as a menstrous cloth." 30:22
- "Tremble, ye women that are at ease .. strip you, and make you bare ... They shall lament for the teats."
- Ye sons of the sorceress, the seed of the adulterer and the whore."
You sons of witches, adulterers, and whores! 57:3