Those that don't go to heaven are tormented forever in hell.
- Daniel 12:2
- And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to
everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
- Matthew 13:41-42
- The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things
that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them
into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
- Matthew 18:8-9
- If thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it
is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two
hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
- Matthew 22:13
- Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him
into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
- Matthew 25:41, 46
- Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting
fire, prepared for the devil and his angels. ... And these shall go away into everlasting punishment.
- Mark 9:43-48
- ... into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
- Luke 16:22-24
- And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels
into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up
his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his
bosom. And he cried and said,
Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip
of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this
- John 5:28-29
- The hour is coming, in the which all that are in
the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and
they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
- 2 Thessalonians 1:8-9
- In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction.
- Revelation 14:10-11
- The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture
into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in
the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
- Revelation 20:10
- And the devil that
deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast
and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever
- Revelation 20:14-15
- And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Those that don't go to heaven, just die.
- Deuteronomy 29:20
- The LORD shall blot out his name from under heaven.
- Psalm 1:4-6
- The ungodly ... are like the chaff which the wind driveth
away. ... The ungodly shall perish.
- Psalm 34:16
- The face of the LORD is against them that do evil, to cut off the
remembrance of them from the earth.
- Psalm 37:1-2, 20
- Fret not thyself because of evildoers.... For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green
- Psalm 37:20
- The wicked shall perish. (v.20)
- Psalm 69:28
- Let them be blotted out of the book of the living.
- Proverbs 10:25
- As the whirlwind passeth, so is the wicked no more.
- Proverbs 24:20
- The candle of the wicked shall be put out.
- Obadiah 16
- They shall be as though they had not been.
- Romans 6:21, 23
- The end of those things is death. (v.21)
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life. (v.23)
- 1 Corinthians 3:17
- If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy.
- 2 Corinthians 2:15
- In them that are saved, and in them that perish.
- Galatians 6:8
- For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption.
- Philippians 3:18-19
- The enemies of the cross of Christ: Whose end is destruction.
- James 1:15
- Sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
- James 4:12
- There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy.
- James 5:20
- He which converteth the sinner from the error of his
way shall save a soul from death.
Everyone goes to heaven after they die.
- 1 Corinthians 15:22
- For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
- 1 Timothy 4:10
- We trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially
of those that believe.
- 1 John 2:2
- He is the propitiation for our sins: and not for our's only, but
also for the sins of the whole world.