Cruelty and Violence
Get the SAB
Contradictions in Galatians
- Who raised Jesus from the dead? 1:1
- Is it OK to curse people? 1:8-9
- Should we try to please others? 1:10
- Did Paul go to Jerusalem from Damascus immediately after his conversion?
- "But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother."
Did Paul visit all of the disciples when he went to Jerusalem after his conversion?
- Should the gospel be preached to everyone? 2:2
- Does God respect anyone? 2:6
- Is Salvation by faith alone? 2:16,
- What must you do to be saved? 2:16
- Does righteousness come from following the Law? 2:21
- Is it OK to call someone a fool? 3:1
- Are those who obey the law cursed? 3:10
- Has there ever been a just person? 3:11
- Was Joseph the father of Jesus? 3:16
- How long was the Egyptian Captivity? 3:17
- Who gave the law to Moses? 3:19
- Must Christians obey the Old Testament's laws?
- Are we all God's children? 3:26
- How many sons did Abraham have? 4:22
- Is circumcision required? 5:2
- Is it possible to fall from grace? 5:4
- How should nonbelievers be treated?
- Do Christians need to follow Old Testament laws? 5:18
- Is it wrong to have sex outside of marriage?
- Should we bear each other's burdens? 6:2, 5