- Repent. 14:6, 18:30
- Don't be proud. 14:49-50
- Keep yourself and your daughters busy. 16:49b
- Defend the poor and those who cannot speak for themselves. 16:49c
- Don't commit abominations in front of God. 16:49-50
- Don't lift up your eyes to Israel's idols. 18:5-6
- Don't come near a menstruating woman. 18:5-6
- Don't oppress one another. 18:5-7a
- Return the collateral after a debt is paid. 18:5-7b
- Don't commit armed robbery. 18:5-7c
- Feed the hungry. 18:5-7b
- Clothe the naked. 18:5-7c
- Don't charge interest when loaning money. 18:5-8
- Judge others fairly. 18:5-8
- Withdraw your hand from iniquity. 18:5-8
- Deal truly. 18:5-9
- Cast away the abominations of your eyes. 20:7a
- Don't defile yourself with Egyptian idols. 20:7
- Obey all the commandments 20:19
- Keep the Sabbath day holy. 20:20
- Howl. 30:2
- Don't open the gate. 44:2-3
- Don't bring any strangers or people with uncircumcised hearts or flesh to God's sanctuary
when offering him fat and blood. 44:7, 9
- The Levites are in charge of the tabernacle. 44:11
- The Levites shall not be priests or come near God or any holy thing. 44:12-13
- Make holy garments for the priests. 44:15-18
- Priests shall not wear clothes that make them sweat. 44:15-18
- When priests enter the utter court they must take their garments off and put other garments on.
- Priests shall not sanctify the people with their garments. 44:19b
- Priests must not make any baldness on their heads. 44:20a
- Priests shall not have long hair. 44:20b
- Priests must not drink alcohol when they go into the tablernacle. 44:21
- A priest may not marry a widow, unless she was previously married to a priest.
- A priest may not marry a divorced woman. 44:22b
- Priests must marry maidens of the seed of the house of Israel. 44:22c
- Priests shall teach people the difference between the holy and the profane, the clean and
the unclean. 44:23
- Every controversy shall be judged by priests according to God's judgments.
- Priests shall keep all of God's laws, statutes, assemblies, and sabbaths.
- A priest shall not defile himself by touching a dead body. 44:25a
- A priest may defile himself with dead close relatives. 44:25b
- After a priest is cleansed, he must wait seven days to make a sin offering.
- Priests shall have no inheritance. 44:28
- The priests must eat the most holy meat offerings, sin offerings, and trespass offerings
in the holy place. 44:29a
- Every dedicated thing in Israel belongs to the priests.
- The priests (and their clean family memembers) get all the best oil, wine, wheat, and first fruits.
- Give the priest the first of your dough. 44:30b
- Priest may not eat any animal that is killed by a predator or dies of natural causes.
- On the day of a new moon, sacrifice one bullock, one ram, and six lambs.