- 1 Kings 8:46
- There is no man that sinneth not.
- 2 Chronicles 6:36
- There is no man which sinneth not.
- Proverbs 20:9
- Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin.
- Ecclesiastes 7:20
- For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and
- Romans 3:23
- For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.
- 1 John 1:8, 10
- If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the
truth is not in us. (v.8)
If we say that we have not sinned, we
make him a liar, and his word is not in us. (v.10)
- Romans 5:14
- Death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned.
- 1 John 3:6, 9
- Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not. (v.6)
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in
him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. (v.9)
- 1 John 5:18
- We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not.
- 3 John 11
- He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.