- Habakkuk 1:4, 13
- Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment doth never go forth: for the wicked doth compass about the righteous;
therefore wrong judgment proceedeth. (v.4)
Wherefore lookest thou upon them that deal treacherously, and
holdest thy tongue when the wicked devoureth the man that is more righteous
than he? (v.13)
- Hebrews 12:6
- For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every
son whom he receiveth.
- Proverbs 12:21
- There shall no evil happen to the just.
- Proverbs 19:23
- The fear of the Lord tendeth to life: and he that hath it
shall abide satisfied; he shall not be visited with evil.
- 1 Peter3:13
- And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that
which is good?