- About the Contradictions
- As listed in the SAB Book
- By Topic
- A short List
- In the Quran
- In the Book of Mormon
430. Does righteousness come from following the Law?
They [Zacharias and Elisabeth] were both righteous before God walking in all the commandments and ordinances of
the Lord blameless. Luke 1:6
Not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law,
then Christ is dead in vain. Galatians 2:21
- Contradictions about ...
- Good, Just, and Righteous People
- Old Testament Laws
- Christian Responses
- Christ Created
- Reformed Theology
- See also:
- Is Salvation by faith alone?
- What must you do to be saved?
- Must Christians obey Old Testament Laws?