- About the Contradictions
- As listed in the SAB Book
- By Topic
- A short List
- In the Quran
- In the Book of Mormon
453. If a husband believes, is his wife saved also?
Yes, his whole family is saved by his belief.
For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife
is sanctified by the husband. 1 Corinthians 7:14
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
For what knowest thou, O wife, whether thou shalt save thy husband? or how knowest thou,
O man, whether thou shalt save thy wife? 1 Corinthians 7:16
- Contradictions about ...
- Christians and Christian Beliefs
- Marriage and Divorce
- Christian Responses
- Contradicting Bible Contradictions
- Christ Created
- See also:
- Is it wrong to have sex outside of marriage?
- Is marriage a good thing?
- Is it OK for a divorced woman to remarry?
- Is divorce ever permissible?
- Is polygamy OK?