- Hebrews 11:17
- By faith Abraham when he was tried, offered up Isaac, ... his only
- Genesis 22:2
- Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, ... and offer
him there for a burnt offering.
- Genesis 16:15
- And Hagar bare Abraham a son: and Abram called his son's name,
which Hagar bare, Ishmael.
- Genesis 21:2-3
- For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son is his old age
.... And Abraham called him Isaac.
- Genesis 25:1-2
- Then again Abraham took a wife, and her name was Keturah. And she bare
him Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah.
- Galatians 4:22
- Abraham had two sons; the one by a bond-woman, and the
other by a free woman.