2 Nephi: Injustice
- All humans are lost because of the transgression of their parents. 2:21
- God cursed the Lamanites (the ancestors of the Native Americans) causing their skin
to turn dark and making them "loathsome" to His people. 5:21-22
- God forbids intermarriage between the Nephites and Lamanites. Those who do will be cursed by
God with "the same cursing". 5:23
- God's curse on the Lamanites (Native Americans) also caused them to "become an idle people, full
of mischief." 5:24
- Those who don't fight against Zion (the Mormon Church) and who don't join "the great and abominable
church (the Catholic Church) will be saved. 6:12
- Those who do not believe in the Messiah (Jesus) will be destroyed by fires, storms, earthquakes, war,
disease, and starvation. 6:15
- God will force people to eat their own flesh and drink their own blood. 6:18
- Filthy people will be tormented forever in a lake of fire. 9:16,
- Hell is a lake of fire and brimstone where the damned are tormented forever. 9:19
- Those who don't believe or who are not baptized will be damned to hell. 9:24
- Many children will die because of their unbelief. 10:2
- Jews are wicked. Only the Jews would crucify their God. 10:3
- To punish them for their iniquities, God sent famines, disease, wars, and destruction on the Jews.
- God gave the entire Western Hemisphere to the Mormon Church, but he blesses non-Mormon, non-Catholic, white Christians ("Gentiles" in Mormon-speak) too. 10:10
- God will protect and strengthen America (since it's his favorite country). 10:12
- Those who fight against Zion (Mormonism) will die, for they are the whore of all the earth. Those who are not
for God are against God. 10:16
- America was consecrated by God to the seed of Nephi (Mormons). God likes America better than any other
country. All Americans will someday worship God. (And become Mormons?) 10:19
- God will "smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion" and "will discover their secret parts"
since he doesn't like the way they dress and walk. 13:16-17
- God will make sweet smelling things stink, make people bald, and cause men to die in wars.
- God will prevent people from hearing and understanding "lest they ... convert and be healed."
- If you associate or gird yourself, God will break you in pieces. 18:9
- God will not have mercy on orphans or widows. 19:17
- God will make every man kill his brother and then force him to eat "the flesh of his own arm."
- God will "smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips he shall slay the
wicked." God must have some pretty bad breath! 21:4
- On God's special day he will kill sinners with great anger, wrath, and cruelty. 23:6-9
- If God can find you, he will "thrust you through," smash your children "to pieces" before your eyes,
and rape your wife. 23:15-18
- Children will be slaughtered for the iniquities of their fathers. 24:21
- The Jews created abominations and works of darkness. 25:2
- Wo unto them that fight against God and the people of his church (the Mormons).
- God will destroy (in varous ways) those who "dwindle in unbelief." 26:15
- God won't give good stuff to those who "dwindle in unbelief." 26:17
- God will get the Gentiles to kill all those who "dwindle in unbelief." 26:19
- There are many bad churches out there. (The non-LDS ones.) 26:21
- The devil is the founder of all those "secret combinations." 26:22
- People should work for Zion (the Mormon church) not for money. 26:31
- "Wo be unto him that rejecteth the word of God!
(By "word of God" Joseph Smith means the
Book of Mormon.) 27:14
- Death, hell, the devil, and the "endless torment" of "the lake of fire and brimstone."
- "Unto him that receiveth I will give more; and from them
that shall say, We have enough, from them shall be taken away even that which they have." 28:30
- Before many generations pass, Native Americans will convert to Mormonism, their skins will turn white, and they
will become a "delightsome" people. 30:6
- The Jews will also be converted and become a "delightsome" people. 30:7
- Those who reject the Book of Mormon are of the devil. 33:5
- Those who believe in Christ will also believe in the Book of Mormon. 33:10