- As for the Disbelievers, Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not. Allah hath
sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering.
- We have placed upon their hearts veils, lest they should understand, and in their ears a deafness.
- As for him whom He sendeth astray, for them thou wilt find no protecting friends beside Him, and We shall assemble them on the
Day of Resurrection on their faces, blind, dumb and deaf; their habitation will be hell; whenever it abateth, We increase the flame
for them. That is their reward because they disbelieved Our revelations.
- Lo! on their hearts We have placed coverings so that they understand not, and in their ears a deafness. And though thou call them to the
guidance, in that case they can never be led aright.
- It was never Allah's (part) that He should send a folk astray.
- And naught hindereth mankind from believing when the guidance cometh unto them, and from asking forgiveness of their Lord unless
(it be that they wish) that the judgment of the men of old should come upon them or (that) they should be confronted with the Doom.