37: Those Who Set the Ranks
Cruelty and Violence
Science and History
Previous | Next
Get the SAB
(and the SAQ)
Cruelty in Surah 37
- Those who "did wrong" will go to hell, and their wives will go to hell with them (no matter how they
- Those who refuse to believe in Muhammad's revelations will face a painful doom.
- "Then looketh he and seeth him in the depth of hell." 37:55
- If you're not favored by Allah, you're doomed. 37:57
- Those in hell must eat from a tree with the heads of devils, and then drink boiling water.
After that they return to hell. 37:62-68
- Allah drowned everyone except Noah and his family in the flood. 37:82
- When Abraham's son, Ishmael, was old enough to walk, Allah told Abraham in a dream to sacrifice Ishmael. So Abraham asked Ishmael if it'd be OK with him, and Ishmael said, "Sure thing, Dad,
go ahead and kill me for God. I won't even flinch." 37:102
- Only the "single-minded slaves of Allah" will be saved from the doom. 37:127-8
- Allah killed everyone in Sodom except for Lot and his family. 37:136
- No one is against Allah, except those who burn in hell. 37:162-3
- Just wait a while and watch. The unbelievers will soon be destroyed in the doom.