33: The Clans
Cruelty and Violence
Previous | Next
Get the SAB
(and the SAQ)
Absurdity in Surah 33
- "The Prophet is closer to the believers than their selves, and his wives are (as) their mothers." 33:6
- Allah makes the deeds of unbelievers fruitless. (And that is easy for Allah.) 33:19
- "In the messenger of Allah [Muhammad] ye have a good example."
What would Muhammad do? 33:21
- The wives of Muhammad will be punished double for lewdness. (And that is easy for Allah.)
- Allah gave Zeyd to Muhammad in marriage so that all Muslims would know that it's OK to marry your adopted son's ex-wife. 33:37
- "There is no reproach for the Prophet in that which Allah maketh his due."
Allah says that Muhammad (pb&jbuh) can do whatever he damn well pleases. 33:37
- "Muhammad ... is the messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets." 33:40
- "Allah and His angels shower blessings on the Prophet."
Or as the Ash-Shifa puts it:
"Allah and his angels praise and venerate the Prophet." 33:56
- Allah offered the heavens, earth, and hills the the duty of worshiping him, but they were
afraid and refused. So humans got the job instead. 33:72