2: The Cow
Cruelty and Violence
Science and History
Previous | Next
Skeptic's Annotated Quran
Drunk With Blood:
God's killings in the Bible
by Steve Wells,
the creator of the SAB.
Buy the Book,
Surah 2: Injustice
- Don't bother warning the disbelievers. Allah has made it impossible for them to
believe so that he can torture them forever after they die. 2:6-7
- Allah has sickened the hearts of disbelievers and increased their disease. He is a spiritual anti-doctor.
- Allah mocks the unbelievers, "leaving them to wander blindly." 2:15
- Allah has blinded the disbelievers. "Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see,
Deaf, dumb and blind." 2:17-18
- If you try to compose a surah that is better than those in the Quran, and then fail, Allah will burn you forever if you in the
fire that he has prepared for disbelievers, whose fuel is men and stones. 2:24
- Allah will shed human blood while angels praise him in heaven. (The angels question why Allah has to kill people; Allah says
they'd understand if they knew everything like he does.) 2:30
- They who disbelieve, and deny Our revelations, such are rightful Peoples of the Fire. They will abide therein."
- "Guard yourselves against a day when no soul will in aught avail another, nor will intercession be accepted from it, nor will
compensation be received from it, nor will they be helped."
There will come a day when Allah will refuse all prayers and help no one. 2:48
- Allah stamped wretchedness upon the Jews because they killed the prophets and disbelieved Allah's revelations.
- Allah turned Sabbath-breaking Jews into apes to be despised and hated. All modern Jews are descendants of apes
(or all modern apes are descendants of Sabbath-breaking Jews). 2:65-66
- "Whosoever hath done evil and his sin surroundeth him; such are rightful owners
of the Fire." 2:81
- Christians and Jews (who believe in only part of the Scripture), will suffer in this life and go to hell in the next.
- "Allah has cursed them for their unbelief."
Because I disbelieve in his bullshit, Allah has cursed me, along with nearly six billion other non-Muslims. 2:88
- The curse of Allah is on disbelievers. 2:89
- "They have incurred anger upon anger. For disbelievers is a shameful doom." 90
- Jews are the greediest of all humankind. They'd like to live 1000 years. But even that "would by no means remove the doom."
- Allah is an enemy to the disbelievers. 2:98
- Allah has revealed "clear tokens." Only evil people are disbelievers. 2:99
- "For disbelievers is a painful doom." 2:104
- The Jews and Christians know damn well that the Muslims are right, so they try to make Muslims disbelievers because they envy the
truth that they know the Muslims have. 2:109
- Allah will make disbelievers' lives miserable in this world and torture them forever after they die.
- "And thou wilt not be asked about the owners of hell-fire." (They are the non-muslims.) 2:119
- Disbelievers are losers. 2:121
- Allah will leave the disbelievers alone for a while, but then he
will compel them to the doom of Fire. 2:126
- Allah will curse those who "hide the proofs and the guidance" that he revealed. But how can you hide things that don't exist?
There are no proofs anywhere in the Quran and whatever guidance is there is almost always bad. 2:159
- Those who disbelieve in the Quran, for whatever reason, are cursed by Allah, the angels, and men combined. So every good
Muslim must join Allah and the angels in cursing nonbelievers. 2:161
- The doom of the disbelievers will not be lightened. 2:162
- "On the day when they behold the doom and all their aims collapse with them ... Allah is severe punishment!"
- They will not emerge from the Fire. 2:167
- "Those who disbelieve [are] Deaf, dumb, blind, therefore they have no sense." 2:171
- Those who hide the Scripture will have their bellies eaten with fire. Theirs
will be a painful doom. 2:174
- How constant are they in their strife to reach the Fire! 2:175
- If someone murders your slave, then you get to kill one of his. If it was a male that was killed, you kill one of the killer's male slaves.
If a female, you kill a female. Murder for murder. Slave for slave. It all works out swell with Allah's wondrous rules. (Oh, and if you
don't follow them, you'll have the usual painful doom.) 2:178
- "There is life for you in retaliation ... that ye may ward off (evil)."
There is life for you in Allah's magic retaliation. It helps to ward off evil. (It works like a rabbit's foot or something.)
- Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kil them.
Such is the reward of disbelievers. (But if they desist in their
unbelief, then don't kill them.) 2:191-2
- Allah says that you must keep fighting until there is no more persecution and everyone on earth is a Muslim.
Then you can stop killing people. 2:193a
- But if there are any wrong-doers around after you've killed off all the disbelievers, persecutors and aggressors,
then you'll have to kill them too. 2:193b
- Whatever nasty stuff people do to you in war, you must do to them. Rape for rape, genocide for genocide, torture for torture.
Allah is with those who fight evil with evil. 2:194
- "Spend your wealth for the cause of Allah." 2:195
- Those who fail in their duty to Allah are proud and sinful. They will all go to hell.
- "But those who keep their duty to Allah will be above them [non-muslims] on the Day of Resurrection."
- War is ordained by Allah, and all Muslims must be willing to fight, whether
they like it or not. 2:216
- It's you and your religion against them and theirs. They won't stop fighting until they make you a "renegade from your religion"
and if they succeed in that so you die in disbelief, Allah will burn you forever in the Fire. 2:217
- Those who marry unbelievers will burn in the Fire. 2:221
- "Allah will not take you to task for that which is unintentional in your oaths." 2:225
- Women have rights that are similar to men, but men are "a degree above them." 2:228
- "The disbelievers, they are the wrong-doers." 2:254
- Disbelievers worship false gods. The will burn forever in the Fire.
- Allah does not guide disbelievers. 2:264
- "Those who swallow usury ... are rightful owners of the Fire." 2:275
- "Give us victory over the disbelieving folk." 2:286