Cruelty and Violence
-Book of Moroni
Intolerance in Moroni
- "Whatsoever thing persuadeth men to do evil, and believe not in Christ, and
deny him, and serve not God, then ye may know with a perfect knowledge it is of the devil."
- "It is solemn mockery before God, that ye should baptize little children." 8:9
- "He that supposeth that little children need baptism ... must go down to hell."
- "He that saith that little children need baptism ... [is] in danger of death, hell, and an
endless torment." 8:20-21
- "Nothing that is good denieth the Christ." 10:6
- Everything good comes from God and belief in God. Whatever is evil comes from unbelief.